Date: 10th June 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:30
Brexit has certainly created some challenges and VAT has been one of these in the past few months.
- What is UK VAT?
- What happens with VAT when goods go in to an excise or customs warehouse?
- What is Postponed VAT Accounting (PVA)?
- Frontier Declarations
- Who has the right to Import VAT deduction?
- How do you get Import VAT statements?
Speakers will include:
- Mojgan Ahmad – VAT Fraud & Transition Readiness, HMRC
- Andy Spencer – Director of Professional Services, NBCC
The session will also include time for Q&A, but it is preferred that you share any questions prior to the meeting.
To book places, please contact [email protected].
The session will also be recorded.
Take a look at some of the current VAT information on our website: https://www.thebwa.com/?s=VAT