The Future for The BWA
The current focus points and objectives for the Association are:
1. Continue to develop and promote our in-house bespoke Awareness Training programme which is designed to offer value to existing members and those who aspire to becoming members of the Association. Additionally offer Health Checks to members whenever appropriate in a collaborative and pro active way.
2. Maintain a high level and strategic role with HMRC and to continue to lobby on behalf of our members on new and existing legislation.
3. Continue to enhance the reputation of the Association and attract new members.
4. Maximise the potential of the website so that members and those interested inl membership clearly understand the benefits on offer and to facilitate a contemporary communication vehicle for all information affecting the membership and associated bodies.
5. Continually review and seek out ways to provide value added services and benefits to the membership.