From 6 April, Hauliers arriving in England from abroad:
- You must take a COVID-19 test if they are staying for more than 2 days.
- You will need to take a further test every 3 days after that if you are still in England.
- This applies to drivers and crews of HGVs and drivers of vans and other light goods vehicles. It applies to both UK-based and non-UK hauliers.
- You do not need to take a test if you will be in England for 2 days or less.
- You do not need to take a test if you arrive in England from the Common Travel Area (CTA). The CTA is the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man.
For more information, click here.