For specific settings please refer to sector specific guidance.
Guidance has been published for:
- Shops running a pick-up or delivery service
- Tradespeople and working in people’s homes
- Manufacturing and processing businesses
- Logistics businesses
- Outdoor businesses
- Farming: visiting farms for animal health and welfare
- Fishing or other short-term offshore work
- Cargo-shipping or other long-term offshore work
- Transport businesses
- Waste management businesses
These guidelines are not intended to be comprehensive or to represent every business’s situation, but are illustrative examples.
Further guidance can be found in the general guidance for employers and businesses on coronavirus.